|Jan 24th 01:12pm in the General Discussion board on the US forums.||Welcome to the Diablo III Ask the Devs global Q&A. In this thread we'll be collecting your questions regarding patch 1.0.7, having the community vote for their favorites, and then posting the answers we receive from the developers approximately one week later.|
Coming soon! This Q&A will begin on Tuesday, January 29 at 10:00 a.m. PDT.
The topic for this month is Patch 1.0.7. Please feel free to ask any questions related to changes in included this patch (i.e. dueling, class updates, new crafting recipes, etc).
To view the PTR patch notes for 1.0.7, click here.
[HOW IT WORKS]
- Each month, we'll select a new Ask the Devs topic.
- On the date and time specified in this post, we'll unlock the thread and you'll be able to submit your questions on the chosen topic.
- When the thread hits its cap, no more questions will be allowed.
- At that point, we'll ask you to use the thumbs-up button to vote for any questions you'd like to see answered.
- After about 24 hours, we'll lock the thread, at which time you will no longer be able to vote.
- We'll then look for the posts with the most votes in every region and pass them on to the Diablo III development team.
- Approximately a week later, we'll provide you a list of answers delivered directly from the developers.
- Only one question per post.
- Stay on topic. Questions that don't relate to the chosen topic (even if highly-related) won't be sent to the developers.
- Discussion posts are not allowed! We ask that you only post questions in the Ask the Devs thread. If you would like to discuss related topics, please do so in another thread.
- You can vote for questions at any time while the thread is unlocked.
- A highly-rated post does not mean it will be answered, but we'll do our best to answer as many questions as possible.
- "Dislike" votes don't count.
- Please don't post or vote for questions you know we won't answer. We're not going to use these Q&As to announce new features, expansions, or release dates. By the same token, we're also not going to answer questions that touch on subjects outside of the game and its design.
- Keep your question concise. One to three sentences should be plenty to explain background and ask a question.
- Vote for any and all questions you would like to see answered.
- All "Like" votes count. While you can't see the vote tally, we can. Even if a post is already highly rated, your vote still means something to that question (potentially) being answered.
For more information about Ask the Devs, click here.