|Hello. I am starting this thread in attempt to assist both Blizzard & the community of players currently playing D3. We would all appreciate your help on this subject! If you are going to help us out, please try to include as much info as possible in your post, and if you can instructions on how to duplicate the issue (if appropriate to the issue your reporting, of course)|
The current 'known issues' thread seems to be lacking quite a bit of the issues that we see consistent repeat posts on the forums. My concern is due to the large # of threads, some of the issues will get overlooked because community members are just posting without checking to see if there is already a thread on the same subject (nothing new, but a problem all the same).
So, I am going to go ahead and start a list of the known issues I am able to produce & reproduce directly myself, as well as a 2nd section for issues that are being reported on the forums & being confirmed by multiple players, but i haven't confirmed myself.
Please try to use this thread as a tool to help the Blizzard development & community teams in their quest to make the best D3 game possible. If you would share any feedback, knowledge, links, etc. you have, it would be most helpful! thanks!
Known issues I have confirmed myself:
- Monster power system bug - enable MP checkbox unchecks itself after leaving a game and must be rechecked frequently between changing games/acts, etc.
- Monster power system does not work with public games, unable to open games to public or search for public games above MP0 (this may be intended)
-NV stacks & rare drops - seems to be a bug where the 1 garunteed rare doesn't drop even with 5 stacks sometimes.
- level 55 rare items still drop in inferno difficulty
- confirmed seeing ilvl 58 items that have a level requirement of 60 to equip (this may be intended as a result of affixes rolling at monster level and not item level anymore, and may not be a bug at all but intended change)
- "dark world" bug still exists (when you die and come back it looks like u are still dead - this becomes a major issue playing and can only be fixed by leaving game or dying again)
- some kind of issue with the chat window scrolling up & down... it used to scroll a few lines at a time, now weather by mouse button or using the arrows on the GUI, the chat window seems to immediately 'jump' all the way to the top or bottom, even when you are not using the jump top or jump bottom but normal scroll buttons that worked ok in 1.04
- ((to be continued & edited as my time & circumstance allow, please please please post your issues here, if i can duplicate them I'll add them to first post, even if i can't duplicate if i can confirm other players posts i'll add them to the 2nd post... thanks again!))
(machine specs & dxdiag files available upon request)
(I will do my best to give everyone who contributes a shout out, but can't promise anything other than what you give is what you get, so if you give help here you should get it back from blizzard with the next patch hotfix!)