I only watched your #26 review of the auction house currency. My initial thoughts are:
1) Your video is incredibly too long, and moves very slow, in an attempt to explain a concept that should take ~30 seconds
2) Know your target audience. The game has a mature rating, which doesn't necessarily mean you'll be dealing with people 17 and older, but a substantial amount of your audience will be at least 15+. You're explaining a very basic concept of economics that would easily be understood by someone 14-15 (30 seconds). Get rid of the bulk of your story, and just explain the concept of supply and demand, if this is what you're going for. But IMO, no one is going to waste time sitting through a diablo video to learn about economics. Those who plan on maximizing their profits on the RMAH are already going to understand this concept.
3) Be concise and too the point. Do some research about social media. You'll learn that the average information consumer is going to spend approximately 10 seconds on your video to see if they are going to be able to get the information they are looking for, which very few will do anyways, because you're explaining an elementary concept.
4) Why are you calling yourself Doctor? I can understand that it's from a facetious perspective, but either stop calling yourself doctor, or go get a white lab coat and at least play the part.
5) You're going up against big game reviewers, such as ForceStrategy, who already dominate the market. You either need to be much more like them, or go a completely different direction. Somewhere in the middle won't cut it. I'm not going to waste 10 minutes on a video, when I can go watch 4 videos from Force and get a lot more information
I know this comes of as extremely harsh and critical, and it should. This is for your own good. Do your research about how to be a proper game informant and social media blogger, and you'll be a lot better off.
Now I leave you with a smiley face, because no one can get upset at someone who puts a smiley face at the end of their post