Diablo 3 Expansion Pack - Reaper of Souls
Diablo III - Reaper of Souls
"Diablo III - Reaper of Souls" is confirmed! The cinematic at Gamescom just finished up, we're expecting to see it online soon. Keep checking this news post for up-to-date information (I'll edit it as we go).
- • New Class - Crusader
- • Level cap being raised to 70!
- • Paragon changed, now account wide and allows you to allocate stat points.
- • New artisan to change the appearance of your gear.
- • Enchanting - re-roll affixes on legendaries.
- • Loot will work like it does on console ("smart loot").
- • We will be getting 1 new act.
- • Malthael will be making an appearance (bad guy).
6:41am EST - That's it for now folks. We'll be getting lots more information over the course of Gamescom 2013, so make sure to keep checking back here to see what Blizzard releases to us. Read the information below from the bottom up if you want to read it a little bit easier.
6:37am EST -
6:07am EST -
6:00am EST - They are changing loot to work like it does on console versions. The loot will be more suited for the class you play, making it easier to obtain upgrades for your character.
5:56am EST -
5:52am EST - The Crusader will be playable on the Gamescom demos! No cameras are allowed while play-testing.
5:49am EST - The Crusader's taking the limelight - wielding shield and long sword, he's a heroic looking chap. He's linked to Diablo 2's Paladins. They're a mid-range melee character. A Sparten ethos with the power of a modern tank. They've got crusader shields, and flails. They can get right up in the midst and crack skulls. A war machine made human.
5:45am EST -
5:43am EST - The new class it the "Crusader". Nothing is known about our new hero yet.
5:41am EST -